Creative Anthology is perfect for that DIY’er who just needs a little direction to get started on their project. This package helps you pursue with confidence and ensures there is no time wasted!
Is Creative Anthology right for me?
- I have seen Interior Anthology’s portfolio and love the clean-lined traditional style. I need a simple plan to follow to implement these elements into my own home.
- I need furniture, lighting or other design elements and want to ensure I purchase the right size and style for my space.
- I am going to build or renovate myself and want to ensure I am on the right path before I begin.
- I have time to shop and source furnishings and decor on my own.
A few things you can expect with Creative Anthology.
Our Creative Anthology package provides a conceptual plan that will guide and help complete your project on your own.
- To get started the client will complete a measuring guide that will help Interior Anthology understand the space and put together a conceptual plan.
- Upon receiving measurements Interior Anthology will create a detailed furniture or construction plan that correlates with a design concept for the space. The design concept will give what you need to get your project started. Inspirations for paint schemes, furnishings, lighting, drapery, and accessories will be curated to fit the aesthetic you are searching for.
Ask about our Creative Anthology with Commerce Anthology option as an add on to this package. This is an additional service we offer to our DIY clients who would like to purchase high-quality and timeless furniture pieces that will not only be beautiful and functional but allow for my family to live in and transition through the years. This service also includes tracking shipments and scheduling of delivery and installation of the products into your home. To qualify for this additional level of service, you must have a furnishings cost of $5,000.00 or more.
If this sounds like it’s for you, lets get started!